Break or Farewell?


I can't recall how many times I log onto my blog and just sit and stare at what to inform the public with. I am so caught up with work, spending time with my husband, gym, housework, and other obligations I hardly have time anymore.


I sit and look at other blogs but my mind just goes blank on what to do or say with my own blog. Besides I envy those who have more than two comments or any I can't seem to get very many. I tend to think often blogging is more facinating to others if I were to be blogging about my kids, which isn't in the picture quite yet. My husband tells me not to take it personal but that blogs are more for yourself as a personal journel.


However I think I have come to the decision that I am going to either take a break from blogging for a while until I have more time and things to say or bid you farewell. I truly enjoy catching up with your blogs and seeing what you are up to, I shall continue to do so from time to time.


Thank you much to those who have or does visit:) Here is an old photo of Matt and I when were dating back in October 2007.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

6 comments:

Kandice said...

I love your blog. Occasional updates are great to me. You are so cute-and I love reading about all the fun you guys get to have. Did you ever get any help for that family you were working with? Get ahold of me onFB - I would love to try!

Tracie said...

I love you with glasses.

Anyway, I'm interested in what you're up to and what you're doing. It's fine to take a break, but don't say farewell. I haven't been posting as regularly anymore either. (I've done like 6 posts since Morgan was born.) But I like reading about what you're up to. You don't have to have kids to have an interesting blog.

So please keep blogging. :)

Cami said...

I wish I had something inspirational to say. I'm afraid I've got nothing. I went through this exact same thing. I got so stressed with blogging that a break really was what I needed. In the end, I realized that I was blogging for me. Not for the followers, the comments, the money... just me. And it was such a relief. So much less stress and blogging is fun again. I think it is totally up to you. I love reading your blog and seeing what you guys are up to, especially since i am so far away and hardly ever get to see you. But if you decide to move on to other things, I will totally understand. Maybe I could suggest taking a break for a while, and then see where you stand. Wish you all the best.

Clint.Nicole.Ryann.and James said...

Matt is right, it is your personal journal. So who cares if you only update it once in a blue moon, it's for you. Keep you blog going! I love seeing what is going on in your life. Plus you need to keep it up for when you have trips to blog about those. Look at my blog in the beginning...it was about my house and my dogs.

Debbie Schramer said...

Brittnee.....
I hope you won't quit your blog! I love visiting it; even if you don't post that often, that's ok. Most people don't have a lot of time to work on their blogs, but I think everyone loves visiting other blogs to get to know people even if it's just a little bit. Your blog is fun and interesting and I love seeing the pictures of you and Matt! You're so cute together! Have a wonderful Easter!!

Debbie

志名 said...

blog is great~~祝你人氣高高~.................................................................