8 Item Tag...You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. 24
2. House
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Prisonbreak (first two seasons)
5. I Love Lucy
6. I Dream of Jeanie
7. Bewitched
8. Did I mention 24

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Read Harry Potter (on the 5th book)
3. Checked my email, facebook, and blog
4. Watched a movie with my hubby
5. Read some Brothers Grimm children books
6. Made a quiche for dinner
7. took a nap
8. snacked on coconut frosting

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Spring Break
2. finishing Harry Potter
3. the new movie of Harry Potter
4. summer!
5. finishing my wedding video with Matt
6. my brother's letters from the army
7. Matt finishing his project so we can get money from it
8. seeing my family in two weeks

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Indian Garden-Prov0
2. Spark-Provo
3. Red Robin (thanks to Marcus)-everywhere
4. California Pizza-everywhere
5. Cafe Molisse-Salt Lake
6. Bambara-Salt Lake
7. Guru's-Provo
8. Magelby's Fresh-Orem

8 Things on my wish list:
1.To travel (first Europe) and take prof. pictures (long term)
2. To have my photos featured in some popular magazine
3. To publish a children's book, and Matt to publish something as well
4. To move away from Utah for a time and have my family move where I go
5. To master the skills of communication with my husband
6. To go to San Fransico and 6 flags (hopefully a short term)
7. For my husband to make a lot of money so I don't have to work
8. To have the ability, instantaneously, to be a great photographer, painter, and decorator

People I Tag:
1. Cami
2. Fig
3. Marcus
4. And whoever else wants to if there is anyone who actually reads my blog often enough

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

Tracie said...

I am sorry I didn't tag you. (Austin was upset I didn't tag him either.) Unfortunately, there are more than 8 people on my blog roll. I picked people that don't update as regularly to give them something to write about. I hope you can forgive me. :)