Reception- August 23rd



THE RECEPTION

The reception was great for the most part. I say that because there is always something that goes wrong right, at least that's what they say. Anyhow I just have the sort of personality if things don't go according to plan I freak out, well Matt was good at keeping me happy and forgetting all about it.

The reception was outdoor and was so beautiful. We had it at a park in back of a wealthy person's house (he owns the park) thanks to my father and his friendly connections. First we did the traditional standing in the line with Matt and my parent's and brothers for the first part. We then of course did the traditional cutting of the cake and serving refreshments (flaming crepes-with all the toppings you can think of!), we also added our own personality to the reception and danced a waltz for the couple dance and ended the night with sparklers as we made our getaway to the car.
















My Mother dancing with my bro, he probably would kill me if he knew I posted this. I just had to though he looks so happy dancing with my mother it makes me want to cry! Off to the honeymoon...wooo hooo!!






Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

3 comments:

Fig said...

Love your dress, love your flowers and your cake, love your red lipstick, LOVE your hat thing! No idea what to call that, but it's marvelous.

Congratulations - it just gets better from here.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I'm really sad I missed out! :'(!!! Will you please call us when you come out??? It looked perfect :)

Heather said...

you look beautiful! sorry I couldn't make it to your reception, both kids and jason got sick so we were homebound for like a week, but you look fantastic, and I'm so happy for you! Congrats!