Photo Holder

When I told my co-worker what I had made my sister-in-law for Christmas she gave me the retarded look ( the look that says: why in the crap would you decorate a shoe to hold your photos) but of course she didn't mean to react that way. Instead she simply said, "you should show me a photo of it." I haven't got the chance to show her a photo of my shoe but instead to give myself justice I am showing you guys my creative attempt at making a shoe photo holder.



If your interested I can tell you how I made it, other than that just know I am a fan of modge podge! Maybe some other day I will post my other attempts of being crafty and how I do them. I have a few successes to show off :)

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

2 comments:

Kandice said...

That is so cute! You are so creative and crafty!

Unknown said...

So cute! Very very creative!