Vintage Halloween Decor

 Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for, there is so much versatility in my decor and it's fun to change it up each year. This year I decorated in a creepy vintage feel in my entry way and living room area. I love how the birds in the branches remind me of one of my favorite suspense movies directed by Alfred Hitchcock, "The Birds." And even better, they were purchased at the Dollar Tree, along with the skulls. Isn't it great when things can look amazing and be so cheap?!


 






In my kitchen and dinning area I tried to keep it on the lighter side since the feel in that room is more light and airy. With just a little cob webs on the gallery wall, black floral added to the centerpiece on the table and eyeballs placed in the plant on the shelf give it just the right creepiness.



"Peek a Boo"

Happy Haunting!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: